Cookies are text files that the website sends to your browser and stored on the user's computer in order to store and retrieve information about browsing is done from the equipment (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) .
Depending on their stay and the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are used, there are several types.
Thus, initially, cookies may be "session" which expire when the user finishes browsing and close the browser, and "permanent" which expire when they have fulfilled the function for which are designed or when the user deletes them.
Similarly, depending on the purpose for which used, cookies may be:
- Analytical cookies: gather information to evaluate your use of the web and general activity of the same; web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing the use of website.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.) and its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Technical cookies are required to use this website, allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it exist.
- Customization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some features general predefined in the terminal or the user define; for example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and the locale from which you access the service.
- Third party cookies: are installed on some websites and allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
To manage activity cookies from your computer, you can explicitly accept, block or delete them. If you do not do it and go surfing the web, we understand that accepts them.
To carry out the management of cookies should follow the following instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.