COVID-19: COMPANY STATEMENT dated April 9
We inform our clients, partners, suppliers and other collaborators that SEDEM will restart the activity from next Tuesday, April 14 (Monday 13 is a holiday), after concluding the period of closure from March 30 to April 9 commanded by the Government of Spain of those companies that do not carry out an activity considered strictly essential. We regret any inconvenience caused during this exceptional situation.
Since this date, the organization will be fully operational and again at your entire service, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Monday to Thursday) and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Friday). Exceptionally, we will remain closed the following two Fridays, April 17 and 24. Contact persons, as well as their email addresses and telephone numbers, are referred to on our website:
In the health aspect, the company values the 18 days of confinement of its personnel for the closure of facilities (28 days, if teleworking) and for the prudent improvement of the evolution, while maintaining the emergency situation and the risk of contagion.
Consequently, for our own good and for that of society, we will scrupulously observe prevention directions, such as:
- prioritization of own means of transport over public transport
- ventilation and disinfection of facilities and workstations and tools
- frequent and adequate hand washing and use of hydroalcoholic gel
- maintaining an interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters in all situations
- availability for all personnel of approved masks and vinyl gloves
At the time of any news or communication that may be of interest to you, we will keep you promptly informed.
Barcelona, April 9, 2020